16.4.09

StressedExcitedNervousTiredSadOppgitt


Its spring and that makes me pretty excited,because it means its soon summer which means its getting warmer which means that I can swim but which also means I have to go home!

I have done a lot of pretty cool things in America, I have learned stuff about other cultures and life in general that will stay with me forever. I cant change what I already know so it will stay with me. lol.
I am not gonna lie when I say that I look forward to come home, and be settle back in old good Fon, but at 
the same time its really sad, cause I end a chapter of my life that I have enjoyed. 
It also means that I have to leave the family and friends I have got here. 
But I´ll be back before you know it ;)

Okay so know some updates of what has been going on in my life here the last two/three weeks:
First of all, my parents and Martha got here on March 27th. It was really cool to see them again, but at the same time really weird. After all, it have been 8/9 months since last time, and a ten year old(Martha) does not stop growing, so she was Sooooooo big when I saw her that I started crying. 
Anyways, we had a couple of good weeks together. hanging out on the country side, just enjoying the american way of life, and we also had some nice road trips. They went to Chicago , Cinncinati etc. But I had school so I could not come. The week after I had spring brake so then we took the car and drove down to D.C. That was really cool. Got to se the Capital, Some museums, The Botanic Garden, The monument, The White house etc. And of course a lot of starbucks with Mr Obama and the family;)
After D.C we drove up to Canada where we visited the Warkentin family! 
It was very nice seeing our dear cousins again.
:)
Prom is also coming up. Actually next Saturday. And Miss Johansen here has not got her dress!
Well okay, so I could not decide what dress I wanted, so I decided to buy some pretty nice shoes and use my old dress from tenth grade! lol. Well the dress is on its way, hope it will be here in time. The shoes I have to order tomorrow! I am scared the stuff wont be here in time! whææææ.. 
Yesterday we had a lady from Mary Kay over at our house to talk about makeup. haha. it was fun!
got some samples, and a nice lesson of skin care. 
Today me and Andrew went to Cabin fever and had some coffee.
Always good with a black americano.. mmm.. 
...
so thats it for now! Any questions or comments, you know where to find me;)


No comments: