8.6.09

GRADUATION!


Wow. I did it! I have now graduated from NHS.It has been such an experience to be a part of a high school, and experience the whole high school spirit, and everything else. I have got so many good friends this year that I am gonna miss so so so much..! Cant believe my High school year in the states is over. I only have three more days and then I am gone. I am leaving Wednesday! I can´t believe it! I have been spending time with my friends these past days, and I had so much fun with them, and its really hard saying good bye. I dont want to say good bye already!!! I want to take some of them at least with me!!! :(... I am so sad, but at the same time glad. I did it. I finish high school in america.! The party yesterday was awesome!! And I was so lucky to have my two awesome aunts, my grandma and my mom there to support me. Thank you so much for coming! It would not have been the same without them..

No comments: