15.1.09

1 and a half school day, and a 5 days weekend.!


This week have been incredibly short, and the weekend, starting today, is gonna be awesome. 5 days.. I don´t know what I ´m doing today, who knows, tomorrow is practice/meet and pictures with the swimming team, then maybe doing something with Kristin. Saturday-monday I don´t know yet.. ! I went to my first basketball game on tuesday, that was pretty cool, and I hung out with Aria and Sarah again, which was Great! :)
I´m really excited for my friends to come over on the 8th of february, and later in march, the 27th Martha, mamma and pappa is coming over.! For English we had to read a book, and I never read books. But this time I read it in just a few days. And I really enjoyed it! So if you have any suggestions for a new book for me to read, please tell me..:) I need to maybe buy a nose spray thing, cause after not breathing tonight I might need to! Hate getting colds! 

Love, Ingeborg Louise

2 comments:

Silje Marie said...

Les Twilight! :D

ingeborg-louise said...

Har sett filmen.. Liker filmen.. så liker sikkert bøkene også:D Takker.! tenkte ikke på å lese dem.;)