5.1.09

PUPPY!


We got a puppy! a husky! not sure if I spelled that right. She is so cute, and nice. She has not even done number one or two inside. Which is really good! She does not have a name yet, but we´ll see. The mother (Heidi) have to decide! :)..
Its school tomorrow, I´m kind of sad that the break is over, BUT, its gonna be nice getting on track again, cause I´m starting to forget what days it is. And swimming will be nice to get back to now.. So I have something to focus on! I haven´t had the best days lately..  But its all gonna be good when I start with activities again! I´m not homesick at all, just not having the best days.!:)
Even though it would be nice to see all of you people at home again:).
BTW. Thea and Linn is coming to me soon:D I´m so excited! Haven´t seen them since July 18th.. :O Its been forever!

Well Katie is back from Germany, which is good! We´re having or 17 and 1/2 birthday this upcoming weekend. We wanted to pierce our ears, but I´m doing swimming, so we CAN`T!:(
too bad! But we are maybe going bowling with some of our friends, and maybe chinese. We´ll see! 
I´m soon, well a half year away, from my 18th birthday! can´t wait! :D

Well lots of love, Ingeborg Louise..

2 comments:

Silje Marie said...

Jeg liker bloggen din Ingeborg! :D

ingeborg-louise said...

Takk.. SIlje:) Jeg liker din også...