3.2.09

Stressing...




I´m trying to think....! It does not always work for me as good as I want it to...  Well lets start with what I did this weekend. Friday I went to the basketball game which was really fun! We played against Lima who we were sure we were going to loose against. Well.. They are in league 1, unbeaten , and they are all.. then I mean all of the players are african american. And they play really rough. But, that did not stop Napoleon for trying. The game ended 65-51 to Napoleon.! It was amazing. Best game so far! Saturday I had to get up early cause I was going to NWOAC´s (North West Ohio Aqua C. something). It was a meet in Fremont Ross, and it was a lot of people there. Napoleon ended up being second in both girls and boys, Out of, I think ten schools. So that was fun! Saturday evening I went over to the neighbor with Katie cause she had to babysit. Yeah, we stayed there till 3.30 am.  And me, that had been up since 6.30 was falling asleep all the time. So Me and Katie ended up sleeping inn, while everybody else went to church. Around noon we got picked up, and we stopped at Taco Bell and got some lunch, went to the summit watch the second "Narnia" movie, watch the start of the super bowl game, but in the middle of it Katie, Andrew K, and me went to the movies to watch "The Uninvited". It was a scary horror movie, and I screamed! We went back to the summit, I did some more homework, while watching the end of the game, which steelers won. It was fun.! Then we went home all tired. The next day, also today, was school, it was alright. I was soooo sooo tired, but I survived. Then it was practice, and the I was finally home at seven. 
I´m trying to get my returnee stuff together. I´m trying to get the free ticket back to Rhode Island/ Massechuset for the summer for two weeks. So I can be a leader at the same camp I attended last summer.. The time goes sooo fast! soon I am 18..! HA, Mamma!:D


Tomorrow I have a meet, and then I have a meet again on Thursday, which is the senior night. And on Sunday I have to get up at 4.30 cause we are getting Thea and Linn at the airport:D

E     X     C     I     T     E     D        til tuuuuusen.!:D

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH :D <3

Anonymous said...

Me again...
Du har det gøy forstår jeg...
Blir koselig å endelig få norgesbesøk.. Kos dere.:-)

ingeborg-louise said...

Thea: :D:D:D<3

Anonymous: Hvem er du..? hehe.:P

Anonymous said...

Mitt navn er Anony Mouse, du har kanskje hørt om min bror Micky.Jeg er også liten med store ører. klem fra Anony

ingeborg-louise said...

pappa???