8.2.09

awesomeness in Toledo.


So today has been a long day, I started out by assisting while Gary took pictures of small cheerleaders and basketball players. That was totally worth a mocca. Then I went home, did some laundry and talked to both of my moms. Then Ben texted me and asked if I wanted to go to Toledo again. And I of course said yes.! Ben, Sam, Melissa and me ended going to toledo. First we went to this huge church that Ben , melissa and I had been to before. Its a really cool church, and the sound is amazing. Its like being on a concert. Anyways. When we were done there we went looking for something to eat. We found a place that Ben recommended, I cant remember the name though. The hamburgers were really really good, even though Melissa and I used an hour or more eating them, cause we kept laughing and laughing .. cold not stop! It was a lot of fun! It has been A while since I have hung out with them, so it was fun. We ordered some chocolate chip cookies that came warm on a tray. mmm.. tasty tasty.. Highlights of the night was; Ben licking sugar, Me smacking my head into the bench trying to reach the floor, Sam and Ben doing the exact same things, Melissa telling about her little confusion about doors. *hark*..etc.. LOL It was A L-O-T of fun! Only wished that Katie could have come too. ! 
Well I have to sleep, In a few hours we are picking Thea and Linn up in Detroit.!!!!!:D:D
E-X-C-I-T-E-D!!! again.. 

Love, Louie<3

No comments: