11.5.09

"But she ain*t got no need"

So.. Lets see.. I have not been doing a lot of stuff lately. Or. I have been to several dairy places and got ice cream/milkshake/frescanté.. so thats good. On thursday I think it was we had a fog delay .. that was awesome. Then on friday I hung out with Nicole (girl from Australia) and Katie. We went to M.O.B, this youth thing in our church. Then Nicole came with us back to the house and we had a sleep over .. The next morning we dropped her off at 9-10-ish then we got coffee at "Cabin Fever" (a coffee place in Defiance). 
Me and katie went home and then nothing more exiting happened that day, except we ended up going over to French´s house, where Karina (a german girl) lives. Kristin (another german girl) and Josh was also there. We all watched a movie and then we went back home. SUNDAY!  first in the morning I called Sara Oktave to talk to her because she had her confirmation this day. It was nice talking to her again. It has been a loooooong time. 
Then it was church time, after church we went to "Azul Tequila", a mexican restaurant and ate, cause today it was mothers day in the U.S.  When we got back home all the kids went outside and pulled up weeds from the flower beds. That was hot, and yea. 
Then I watched "Bride Wars" on my computer, and made cookies with Katie.
Now I need to go to bed cause it is late, and I have school tomorrow.

ps. The picture is Renee and me. We have our team "jerseys" on for our volleyball team.
I play volleyball on mondays, and I am maybe gonna start swim a little bit on tuesdays and thursdays .. We´ll see what I can do.!

Nighty Night.! 

Love 
Ingeborg Louise

miss you all

31 days!

*SmasK*

No comments: