19.5.09

Ja jeg ELSKER Norge!


And I have now celebrated May 17th in another country. It was good, not the same of course, but it was a good day. I woke up, got dressed with a blue skirt, red shoes and and a white top. I carried my flag around all day long. The 16th of May Norway also won the "Melodi Grand Prix" after what I heard! thats awesome though. This little Spanish kid at my school, called Carlos btw, came over to me and said congrats with your win. He is very into the competition, which actually is in Norway next year after what he said. 

Earlier this week I also got to try golfing. I now know that I cannot golf. I had a hard time just hitting the ball. Thursday I went to a baseball game and took some pic. and then Gary picked me up with the Harley. It was awesome. I miss my scooter soooooooo much!! "Sneila"<3

Hope you´re all doing good.. <3>

4 comments:

Silje Marie said...

Haha, jeg feria 17. mai ogsaa, med en stor norsk frokost og masse amerikanere som snakka norsk! :D

Ikke lenge til vi sees igjen naa Ingeborge! <3

ingeborg-louise said...

Neimen.! hehe. Artig.!

Nei ikke lenge til det..:) Gleder meg veldig <3
Håper alt står bra til:)

Marie said...

jeg har også de brune gladiatorskoene;) digger de!

ingeborg-louise said...

lol.. hehe. morsom. det er ikke mine føtter/sandaler. de er ei jente fra australia´s. men de er veldig kule, har noen som ligner.:D digger de.!