31.5.09

"You think you got it all worked out, but you don´t know nothin´nothin´ NOTHIN´"


So .. what has been going on. let me think. well. I had my last day at Napoleon High School. very sad. Cleaned out my locker, got all my art home. The good thing is that I´ll never EVER again have a math class! It feels so good that I am actually DONE with math!! Amazing. I have also been to Sauder Village on memorial day. that was neat. A lot of cool stuff. It is like an old village that they put together. My exams went good I think.. I don t know about my French yet. but. Oh, actually I am gonna check that online after this.. hehe.. Then also on thursday I found out that my mom, my two aunts and my grandma is coming over for graduation!:D I started to cry,. I am very excited. They are coming on thursday and leaving the monday after. And then I leave two days after.. Anyway. And I also got a hair cut and went out and ate with Ben, Melissa and Katie. That was a lot of fun. I am gonna miss them. :(.. And today I went to Chelsea, Sam, Josh, Ross and Aria´s graduation. It was a lot of food and cake, and people.. It was very nice:) Then I also got to meet Heidi´s mom today. Tomorrow I am going to Putin Bay with Mr. Stacey, and the foreigners. :) Exciting.

11 days till I am leaving......

No comments: