23.2.09

Updates!



Now it has been a long time since this page has been updated.! Well today is the day for it. I´m sick and feel like crap! Last week Thea and Linn came to Ohio to hang out with me:)! That was amazing! Just see them again, It was great! I dont remember exactly what we did what day and everything, but I can try to remember. On tuesday the week they were here they came with me to school, that was fun having them there, even though they might got kind of bored in the length. Then they came with me to swimming practice. Wednesday I took the day off to spend it with Linn and Thea. That was actually Linn´s 19th birthday, so we went shopping at Fallen Timbers. That was a lot of fun! I got a lot of cool new stuff, and we went to church that night so they got to meet all my friends from church. Thursday I got my hair cut, like 20-25 cm. It was long and terrible, and needed a cut really bad. I miss my long hair now, but it feels nice not having the dead ends.  Friday was friday the 13th, I got black ink all over my new jeans I bought on wednesday, and my boots and my top.! Just had to happen! We went to boys varsity basketball game in Findlay that night, that was fun! Saturday was swimming sectionals! Yea, I rather not talk about it, but I guess its in the air already.! I swam 100 breast stroke, beat my own time by 4 sec, got my fastest time, BUT got disqualified for false start! Which Sucks! and its unfair! So many people were watching me, even Ben and Sam came to watch, and I got DQ´ed! Well I´m done with swimming now so its fine, if I didnt got DQ I would have got third!
Saturday night we went to get piercing´s in our ears, that was fun too, and we went to chinese buffet that night, and we got a valentine gift from Heidi, since this was the 14th! :)
Sunday was a sad day since my friends had to leave! I cried, but I know I´m gonna se them in not too long! I´m excited! 

The hole week was incredibly loooooong. But then on Friday was Sam´s birthday, we went over to his house to hang out! that was fun! Then on saturday I went to Michigan to stand on Snowboard with all the foreign people from EF..It was fun, I met people from Italy, Austria, Germany, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand++! That was fun! At out hotel we had a hot tub, and a swimming pool, outside was a starbucks, so that was great!  Sunday we went to this German town in Michigan, and a Christmas shop, that was huge! I didnt feel good though, so then it is today, and I am home from school sick! Well here you go.! This was my last two weeks in black and white! :)


5 comments:

Silje Marie said...

Hørtes gøy ut, Ingeborg!
God bedring:)

ingeborg-louise said...

takker Silf! :)

Anonymous said...

Så koselig med besøk fra Thea og Linn :D:D
Får vi se et bilde av håret ? :)

Anonymous said...

Så morsomt med besøk fra Norge :D Og den turen til Michigan!

ingeborg-louise said...

Det var moro ja.:D